I like to give Mexican street corn a little Ethiopian flavor with berbere spice. It adds a complexity to the corn and balances the rich flavor of the creamy mayo and nutty Parmesan cheese.
- 1 ear corn, in husk
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon berbere spice
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lime
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Grill corn in husk, turning often, until soft, approximately 10 minutes.
3. Remove husk, cover in mayo, roll in cheese, dust on berbere and squeeze lime over the top.