- 1 serving brown rice noodles
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup canned cannelini beans
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 small roasted pepper
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Cook brown rice noodles based on box instructions. Once cooked, drain and set aside.
- Separately, mix "no-cheese" ingredients in nutri-bullet or blender.
- Add "no-cheese" mixture to medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until thickened.
- Once the "no-cheese" has become a thick sauce, add in the cooked brown rice noodles. Finally, add in the broccoli florets.