- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup (3 ounces) Neufchatel or other reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 14-ounce can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- crusty bread, tortilla chips, pita chips, or crackers for serving
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Whisk the yogurt and cream cheese together until no cream cheese lumps remain. Stir in the Parmesan, salt, and garlic powder with a spatula or wooden spoon, then stir in the spinach, chopped artichokes, and mozzarella.
Spread the dip in an oven-safe baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes, until the dip is bubbling at the edges.
Serve warm with crusty bread, tortilla chips, pita chips, or crackers.