What could be wrong with sweet, succulent lobster meat tossed in a creamy, crunchy sauce in between buttery bread? Nothing! I love turning them into sliders for that bite-sized party portion. These are perfect to pass around on any game day!
Technique tip: Toasting the rolls gives the bread a nice, buttery crispness.
Swap option: You could easily make this into crab or shrimp sliders by using cooked crab or shrimp meat.
- 2 cups cooked lobster meat, cut into 1/2-inch chunks (from about 4 lobster tails)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 rib celery, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon finely diced dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 soft slider rolls, such as King's Hawaiian
- Unsalted butter, room temperature
1. In a bowl, combine the lobster meat with the mayo, celery, pickle, parsley, tarragon and lemon zest. Stir well to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Slice the rolls in half and lightly butter each cut side. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Place rolls in skillet, cut side down, and toast until butter melts and rolls are golden.
3. Place rolls on a platter and scoop about 1/4 cup of lobster mix onto the bottom halves. Cover with the top halves and serve.