These stuffed spuds will be a hit at any party. And the broccoli and chives give this dish a nice green twist.
- 12 new potatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup broccoli, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- Chives chopped for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 425
2. Cut the ends off the potatoes and cut in half. Use a melon baller to scoop out the center. Do not scoop all the way through.
3. Toss with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Arrange cut side down on a cookie sheet and roast until tender, about 22-28 minutes depending on size.
5. Remove from oven and cool slightly on the cookie sheet.
6. Meanwhile in a large bowl combine the broccoli, sour cream, cheddar cheese and pecan and stir to coat everything evenly. Divide among the cooled potato cups. Garnish with chives and serve immediately. Can also be served room temperature or chilled.