- 8 pieces chicken
- 4 russet potatoes
- 10 sprigs rosemary
- 1 head garlic (cut in half and broken apart)
- 2 lemons (one sliced into 1/8-inch slices; the other one juiced)
- 1 cup olive oil (divided)
- 2 tablespoons butter
For potatoes:1. Slice potatoes into 1/2-inch slices. Stamp out with heart-shaped cookie cutter.
2. In a medium non-stick pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add potatoes.
3. Sauté potatoes until golden brown on one side then flip to brown second side.
4. Remove and reserve.
For chicken: 1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
3. In a large sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sauté until golden brown, turning and browning both sides.
4. Remove chicken and reserve.
5. Butter the sides of a baking dish; add chicken, potatoes, rosemary sprigs and lemon slices.
6. Drizzle lemon juice and remaining olive oil on top of all ingredients.
7. Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
Serve with 2 bunches steamed green beans or asparagus and sautéed red bell peppers.