- 1 pound soybean sprouts, rinsed, blanched and chilled
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
This savory veggie dish is one of my favorites, not just because it's just incredibly simple to make but it's so flavorful and refreshing.
In a bowl, combine the soybean sprouts with the minced garlic, sesame oil, salt, pepper, chopped scallions and toasted sesame seeds. Mix ingredients thoroughly with a fork or gloved hand.
Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.