This peanut butter bread is a worthy competitor to other keto diet-approved breads that typically use almond flour. Because it uses everyday ingredients, this recipe also costs a lot less to make. It has only 2 grams of carbs if sliced thin and 4 if sliced thick. So go on, butter your peanut butter bread!
- 1 cup peanut butter (natural, with no added sugar)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Butter, for greasing pan
- Stevia powder (if desired), to taste
1. Whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Butter a 9-inch or 8-inch loaf tin. Pour in the batter and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
3. Allow bread to cool and then remove from the loaf tin. Slice and serve.