- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 packed cup finely chopped kale
- 1 packed cup finely chopped Napa cabbage
- 1 cup green apple, cut into matchsticks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
I love this recipe because it's simple, healthy, easy and delicious. It's the perfect side dish for all sorts of spring and summertime entertaining.
Technique tip: By finely chopping the kale and cabbage the same size you get an even bite every time.
Swap option: You can use any type of cabbage you prefer.
For the dressing:
In a medium-size bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and whisk to blend well.
For the slaw:
In a medium-size bowl, toss the kale, Napa cabbage, apples, dressing, salt and pepper to evenly coat.