- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 15.5-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons dried chamomile (about 5 chamomile tea bags)
- 1½-2 tablespoons orange zest (from 1 orange)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
Looking for a sweet treat that won't slow you down? These blondies may help settle stress and ease anxiety thanks to the vitamin C-packed orange, soothing chamomile and chickpeas. And it doesn't hurt that they are absolutely delicious.
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray an 8-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray.2.
Place all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips and pecans in a food processor or blender and process until the batter is smooth and creamy.3.
Fold in the chocolate chips and pecans (the batter should be thick).4.
Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and the edges are a tiny bit brown. Let the blondies cool in the pan for at least 20 minutes before slicing. Enjoy warm.