Matcha, the finely ground powder made from special green tea leaves, is packed with powerful antioxidants that can help tame inflammation and improve skin's appearance. I paired it with a few other all-star ingredients like berries, kale and flaxseed to make these sweet, delicious and nutrient-packed ice pops. These delightful, dairy-free treats are a cinch to prepare and are the perfect way to cool off on a hot day. Hope you love them as much my family does!
Matcha Ice Pops
- 5 to 6 medium strawberries, diced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ripe banana, cut into 8 to 10 chunks
- 1 cup fresh kale leaves, loosely packed
- Juice from half a lime (about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
1. Divide the fruit pieces evenly among six ice pop molds.
2. Puree the remaining ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour the mixture into the prepared ice pop molds. Freeze until the pops are firm and solid, at least 3 hours.
3. Pop them out of the molds and enjoy!