- 1/2 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt (thick brands work best) or light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons low-fat buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 scallion (green onion), finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
This creamy dressing base is perfect on salads, as a party dip or as a base for a variety of different creamy dips. And a serving of just 2 tablespoons has only 16 calories!
Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl. If you prefer a thicker, dip-like consistency, use less buttermilk. Alternatively, if you want a thinner dressing, add more.
Using a spoon or spatula, stir well to thoroughly combine.