- 1 cup almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled and frozen
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ice (~5 ice cubes)
This thick and creamy shake is sweet and chocolaty, without having to add a drop of sugar or ice cream! Plus, it requires only four simple ingredients and it's ready in mere minutes. Simply toss everything into the blender and top with optional (but highly recommended) aerated whipped cream and sprinkle of cocoa powder or dark chocolate shavings — you can't mess this up. It has no added sugar and an impressive 7 (yes 7!) grams of fiber. Now that’s sweet!
Toss all ingredients into a blender and puree until thick, smooth and frothy. (Do not over-mix or it will become too thin.) For a darker chocolaty taste, add an additional tablespoon of cocoa powder.