This sweet smoothies features a secret green veggie that kids won't be able to taste or notice. Each satisfying sip contains good-for-you ingredients that provide a nice dose of fiber, calcium and nutrition. My recommendation: keep this recipe in your back pocket at all times — it's a huge hit at my house.
- 1 banana, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups sliced strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup fresh kale, stems removed
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (if using frozen fruit, may need to add a dash more milk)
- 3 to 5 ice cubes (optional; omit if using frozen fruit)
Place all the ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth.