Roasted turkey paired with earthy Brie, sweet cranberry sauce and peppery arugula is a winning combination. You can make this easy sandwich cold or warm it on a buttered pan for a crispy, crunchy treat.
Swap option: I love this sandwich with a fresh sourdough bread, but multigrain bread works well too .Try using a camembert or goat cheese in place of the brie.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 4 ounces Brie
- 4 to 8 slices turkey, toasted
- 2 cups arugula
1. Mix mayonnaise, pepper and cranberry sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Spread cranberry mixture over two pieces of bread.
3. Spread butter over the other pieces of bread.
4. Slice Brie thinly and distribute, then top with turkey.
5. Add arugula and close the sandwich.