- 7 ounces 60 or 70% dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 ounces sea salted pretzels, bashed, plus a handful of sea salted pretzels, snapped
- 2 ounces toasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped, divided
- 2 tablespoons shelled pistachios, chopped
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried strawberries, chopped
Roughly bashed salted pretzels and toasted hazelnuts are stirred into melted chocolate, then decorated with crushed freeze-dried red strawberries and green pistachios for extra color and flavor to complete this delicious, sweet treat.
Throw the chocolate and coconut oil into a heat-resistant bowl and set over a pan of simmering water. Let them melt, about 3 minutes. Give them a stir, then add the bashed sea-salted pretzels and 1½ ounces of the chopped toasted hazelnuts and give it another stir.2.
Pour the chocolaty goodness onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Spread the mixture out as thin as possible, scatter over the snapped pretzels, pistachios, freeze-dried strawberries and remaining 1/2 ounce hazelnuts.3.
Chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Chop the bark into shards and serve on a platter.