This sparkling Italian Aperol spritz punch is perfect for a party.
- 16 ounces Galliano
- One 750-millimeter bottle Aperol
- Three 750-millimeter bottles chilled Prosecco or sparkling wine
- Ice ring or block
- 2 oranges, sliced, for garnish
- 2 lemons, sliced, for garnish
- 1/2 pint raspberries, for garnish
In a punch bowl, combine the Galliano and Aperol and refrigerate for 4 hours, until chilled. Before serving, gently stir in the Prosecco, add the ice and garnish with oranges, lemons and raspberries.