The smoked cheese goes wonderfully with the peppery arugula. It's like eating a salad and a pizza all at once. This pie is named for my wife, it's her favorite pizza to eat.
- One 9½-ounce ball pizza dough ball, homemade or store-bought
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful shredded, smoked mozzarella di bufala cheese
- 1 pinch coarse Sicilian sea salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh wild or baby arugula
Preheat oven to 550°F (or as hot as your home oven can get).2.
Flatten pizza dough ball, leaving a rim around the edge. Top with cherry tomatoes, smoked mozzarella, salt and olive oil.3.
Place the pie on a pizza stone and bake for 2-3 minutes.4.
Remove from the oven, top with fresh arugula and serve immediately.