- 1/4 cup whole-wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 ounces raw boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 10 nuggets
Once you see how easy it is to make these oven-baked chicken nuggets, you'll be whipping them up at least once a week for the whole family.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.2.
In a wide bowl, mix breadcrumbs with seasonings.3.
In another wide bowl, thoroughly mix mustard with honey.4.
Add chicken to mustard mixture, and toss to coat.5.
One at a time, shake chicken nuggets to remove excess mustard mixture, and coat with seasoned crumbs.6.
Evenly place nuggets on the baking sheet, and top with any remaining seasoned crumbs. Bake for 8 minutes.7.
Flip chicken. Bake until lightly browned and crispy, 8 to 10 minutes.
HG Tip: Mix up some extra honey mustard (1 part honey to 2 parts mustard) to use as dipping sauce!
Reprinted with permission from Hungry Girl Clean and Hungry OBSESSED!