This tropical salad uses nuts, veggies, herbs, and fruit to make the most of leftover chicken (TKTK link to Huli Huli Chicken).
Swap option: You can swap mango for the pineapple and cashews for the macadamia nuts.
- 5 tablespoons huli huli glaze (TKTK link to Huli Huli Chicken)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 pound huli huli chicken (TKTK link to Huli Huli Chicken), shredded
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pineapple, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces radishes, sliced paper thin
- 2 cups watercress leaves
- 2/3 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup Thai basil leaves
- 6 tablespoons macadamia nuts, roasted
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
For the dressing:
Put all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk well until combined and set aside.
For the salad:
Place shredded chicken into a large bowl. Add the shallot, pineapple, radishes, watercress, cilantro, mint, Thai basil, and macadamia nuts. Pour the dressing over the salad, mix to combine. Top with sesame seeds and serve.