- 10 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 10 1/2 cup mascarpone
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 ounce freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 ounce freshly grated orange zest
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup pistachio nuts, coarsely chopped
- 18 can noli shells (store bought)
Combine ricotta, mascarpone, sugar, vanilla; lemon and orange zests; beat until smooth.
Stir in chocolate chips.
2. After filling the cannoli shells, dip the ends in chopped pistachios nuts, and dust the top of the cannolis with confectioners' sugar.