These Oreo cookie truffles are a cinch to put together and end up looking like adorable little reindeer. They're the perfect option for a cookie swap or holiday party and the kids love to help decorate!
- One (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 48 Oreo Cookies (a whole 19.1 ounce Family-size package), crushed and divided
- Four (4-ounce) packs semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 package Red Hots or any other little red candy to look like Rudolph's nose
1. Mix cream cheese and 3 cups cookie crumbs until well blended.
2. Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Using two forks, carefully dip truffle in melted chocolate and roll in remaining cookie crumbs. The easiest way to do this is by filling a shallow bowl with cookie crumbs. Drop the dipped ball into it and then roll it around until it’s completely coated. Place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet.
3. Gently break the pretzels in half and insert in the sides of the truffle to create the antlers. Carefully dip the Red Hot in melted chocolate and add for the cute red nose. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.