- 1½ ounces mezcal
- 1½ ounces 100% maple syrup (Grade A)
- 1/4 ounces freshly pressed ginger juice
- 1 ounce heavy whipping cream
- 1 large pasteurized egg white
- 1/4 teaspoons Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Salad Dressing Mix
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 6 dashes cinnamon
- 4 dashes nutmeg
This recipe was created by Whiskey and Rosemary for Hidden Valley Ranch.
Add rosemary, maple syrup and heavy whipping cream into a cocktail shaker.2.
Muddle for 7 seconds.3.
Add all other ingredients.4.
Dry shake (without ice) for 15 seconds.5.
Add 2-3 ice cubes to the shaker and shake vigorously for 15 more seconds, until the ice is dissolved.6.
Add ice to a stemmed glass.7.
Double strain the cocktail into stemmed glass.8.
Garnish with a rosemary sprig, a pinch of cinnamon and Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning.