- 4 heirloom tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1½ cups yellow seedless watermelon, large dice
- 1½ cups red seedless watermelon peeled, large dice
- 3/4 pound fresh buffalo (or regular) mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 18 mint leaves, torn
- 12 basil leaves, torn
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Thinly sliced jalapeno or few chile flakes for heat
This dish is unbelievable when you use the freshest, ripest ingredients, all at room temperature. This is how you make the most of summer!
Arrange cut ingredients in center of 6 bowls equally. Scatter the herbs equally, then drizzle with the oil, and season with salt and pepper.