- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon good-quality balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 packed cups mixed baby greens
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) cooked beets, diced
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) cooked sweet potato, diced
- 1/2 cup cooked lentils
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced in half
Get your day off to a great start with a savory breakfast bowl. It's packed with good-for-you ingredients like eggs and lentils, which deliver a hearty dose of protein, avocados for good fats and the sweet potatoes, greens, tomatoes and beets will give you a jumpstart on your vegetable requirements for the day. Plus, these colorful bowls are just beautiful to look at!
Whisk the oil and vinegar together in a large bowl. Add salt and taste for seasoning, adding more as needed.
Toss the greens with the dressing and divide between 2 serving bowls.
Arrange the tomatoes, avocado, beets, sweet potatoes, and lentils on top of the greens in each bowl.
Place 4 egg halves in the center of each bowl.