This is the best weekend breakfast, when you have a bit more time up your sleeve! Enjoy with seasonal fruit, Greek yogurt and crunchy granola.
- 3 egg whites or 2 eggs
- 1 scoop (25g) protein powder or 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon stevia powder, 3–4 stevia drops or 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed, LSA mix or chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
1. To make the pancake batter, place all of the ingredients, except the coconut oil, in a bowl and whisk until combined.
2. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and melt the coconut oil.
3. In batches, pour the batter into a pan until you’ve reached your desired pancake size. Cook one side until you see little bubbles starting to form. Flip carefully and cook the other side until the pancakes are golden and cooked through.
4. To serve, stack the pancakes on a plate and top with berries, Greek yoghurt, granola or extra banana.