Cucumbers are one of the best foods for fighting signs of bloating because they’re loaded with water and naturally low in sodium. Plus, they’re a terrific calorie bargain: You can gobble up an entire cucumber for just 45 calories. Greek yogurt is another healing food that's full of healthy probiotics. Enjoy this delicious dip with sliced cucumbers, stalks of celery, or even carrots for some added crunch.
Cucumber Yogurt Dip
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup shredded cucumber
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch garlic powder (optional)
- 1 cucumber, sliced or cut into matchsticks for serving
- 4 stalks celery, cut into sticks for serving
Gently mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Serve with sliced cucumbers and celery sticks.