This decadent dish tastes like a big bowl of buffalo wings dipped in blue cheese. I snuck in some cauliflower and Greek yogurt to bump up the nutrition and volume, but I promise nobody will even notice. For sports fans, this makes a perfect game day snack. Grab your carrot and celery sticks, and get dipping!
Nutrition info: 150 calories for 1/2 cup (nutrition based on fat-free sour cream)
*I use skinless rotisserie chicken and sometimes add more than 2 cups for a heartier dip.
Nutrition analysis courtesy of Genesis® R&D
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded*
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 8 ounces (1 cup) fat-free or low-fat sour cream
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled (or use 2% reduced fat, shredded Mexican cheese)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
To serve (optional)
- Celery sticks
- Carrot sticks
- Whole grain pita chips
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F. Add the cauliflower rice to a large mixing bowl with a splash of water and microwave for about 6 minutes until soft and mushy. Let cool and drain off as much water as possible by pressing down on the cooked “rice” with paper towels.
2. Add all of the remaining ingredients to the bowl with cauliflower and mix until well combined. Transfer the mixture into an oven-safe baking dish and bake for 10-15 minutes so the dip is piping hot and the cheese is slightly melted. For extra cheesy dip, sprinkle on more blue cheese crumbles or shredded Mexican cheese over the top and place back in the oven until it melts.
3. Garnish with additional chopped scallions, a drizzle of hot sauce, and serve with celery sticks, carrot sticks and whole grain pita chips.