This decadent dish tastes like a big bowl of buffalo wings dipped in blue cheese. I snuck in some cauliflower and Greek yogurt to bump up the nutrition and volume, but I promise nobody will even notice. For sports fans, this makes a perfect game day snack. Grab your carrot and celery sticks, and get dipping!
Nutrition info: 150 calories for 1/2 cup (nutrition based on fat-free sour cream)
Nutrition analysis courtesy of Genesis® R&D
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower, steamed
- 6 ounces nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 8 ounces fat-free or low-fat sour cream
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
To serve (optional)
- Celery sticks
- Carrot sticks
- Whole grain pita chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl.
3. Place mixture into baking dish and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is slightly melted and dip is hot.
4. Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy warm with celery sticks, carrot sticks or whole grain pita chips. Garnish with additional chopped scallions.