- 2½ cups chicken broth, homemade or store-bought
- 2 cups diced cooked and seasoned chicken
- 1 cup diced carrots (about 2 medium carrots)
- 1 cup diced celery (about 2 stalks)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Sea salt
This is my favorite throw-it-all-in-a-pot, low-carb meal. You can add so many different kinds of vegetables to this soup, too and it’s such a great way to utilize leftovers. Plus, it literally only takes 1 minute of time in the pressure cooker.
Place all of the soup ingredients into a pressure cooker.2.
Place the lid on the cooker and make sure the pressure knob is in the SEALING position. Using the display panel, select the MANUAL function, high pressure, and use the +/- buttons until the display reads 1 minute.3.
When the cooker beeps to let you know it's finished, switch the pressure knob from the SEALING to the VENTING position, administering a quick release. Use caution while the steam escapes — it's hot.4.
Remove the lid and serve immediately.
Reprinted with permission from "Instant Loss" by Brittany Williams.