- 1 cup wheat-free rolled oats, organic
- 1 cup water or milk of choice
- 1 serving protein powder or LSA mix (25 grams)
- 1 green apple, grated
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds
- 1-2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup goji berries or dried cranberries
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 handful strawberries or berries
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp raw honey, maple syrup or stevia (optional)
1. In a large bowl, combine the rolled oats with water or milk. Stir to combine. Place the bowl in fridge and allow to soak for 6–8 hours, or overnight.
2. Once soaked, combine the oats with the remaining ingredients and stir through. Serve immediately. This Bircher muesli can be stored in fridge for up to 4 days.