- 24 vanilla cupcakes, chilled
- 3 sheets phyllo dough, thawed
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 16 ounce can vanilla frosting
- 4 cups assorted small jelly beans in russet, orange, gold, cream, and brown, such as Jelly Belly
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with crumpled foil. Cut the phyllo sheets crosswise into 3-inch-wide strips, tapering both ends. Keep the layers stacked and drape them over the crumpled foil to make curves. Spray lightly with the cooking spray. Bake until the phyllo is golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes. Cool completely.
2. Working with 3 cupcakes at a time, spread some of the frosting on top and make smooth. Place the cupcakes end to end on a serving plate. Attach 5 straight rows of jelly beans in random colors, side by side and close together, on each cupcake. Repeat with the remaining cupcakes and jelly beans to make 8 ears of corn.
3. Arrange phyllo husks on either side of the ears of corn.