Samantha Okazaki / TODAY
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 1 passion fruit
- 8 tablespoons chopped jicama
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 6 ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoons grated sweetened coconut
- 1 pomegranate
- Mix the jicama, sugar and mint in a bowl. Leave it to rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Add the passion fruit and mix it well.
- Add the avocado and mix it with a spoon until it’s the consistency of a thick and chunky guacamole (never mash the guacamole).
- Top with pomegranate seeds and grated coconut.
- Taste test to make sure there is enough love and serve with fresh plantain chips or honey graham crackers.