- 1/2 pound whole wheat spaghetti or linguini
- 2 medium ears of corn, shucked
- 3 teaspoons olive oil + 1 tablespoon olive oil + additional for serving
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed and cut in half crosswise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt + 1 tablespoon salt + additional for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper + additional for serving
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to 450-500 degrees F or medium-high direct heat, or place a grill pan over high heat for 4-5 minutes.
Brush each ear of corn lightly with 1 teaspoon olive oil and grill, turning occasionally, until the kernels are golden and charred in spots, about 10 minutes.
Toss the green beans with 1 teaspoon olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Place in a grilling basket or other implement to prevent the beans from falling through the grill grates, or directly onto the heated grill pan. Grill, tossing once or twice, until the beans are gently charred, about 6-8 minutes.
Slice the corn off the cob by standing each ear on end in a large bowl and running a knife down each side. The bowl will catch the kernels.
Heat a large (4-6 quart) pot of water over medium-high heat for the pasta. When the water boils, add 1 tablespoon kosher salt. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until al dente.
Drain the pasta, reserving 1/4 cup of the pasta water.
Toss the pasta in a serving bowl with the reserved water, corn green beans, chives and feta. Season with additional olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.