Some of my all-time favorite dishes are ones that incorporate both sweet and salty elements. Here, the caramelized peaches and creamy goat cheese are wrapped in a savory blanket of tender prosciutto.
Swap option: Any soft cheese, like brie or ricotta, can be used instead of goat cheese.
- 6 peaches, halved and pit removed
- Neutral oil, for brushing the peaches
- 1 cup goat cheese
- 6 slices thin prosciutto
- 3 tablespoons honey
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Brush the peach halves with oil and place cut side-down on the grill.
3. Cook until grill marks appear and the sugar from the peaches caramelizes. Remove from the grill.
4. Fill the hole left by the pit with goat cheese and then wrap the peach halves with prosciutto.
5. Arrange wrapped peaches on a platter, drizzle with honey and serve.