- 4 corn on the cob, cleaned with no husk
- 1 cup of mayo (Hellman's)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sambal chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 whole limes cut in fours
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
In a medium bowl, mix mayo, sambal chili, sugar, salt and pepper until combined. Set aside in fridge until use. Preheat grill to 350 degrees. While grill is heating, soak the corn in cold water for at least 10 minutes. Shake off all water and place corn on the grill for about 10-12 minutes. Make sure to turn corn to cook on all sides. Lightly brush corn on all sides with butter. To serve, lay corn on one side, spread chili mayo over the top, sprinkle with coconut flakes and a few dashes of chili powder. Serve with a wedge of lime.