I love how this corn gives you a combination of sweet, spicy, smoky and salty all in one bite!
Technique tip: Wait to remove husks until just before cooking to keep the corn moist and fresh.
Swap option: Use your favorite spices to personalize the butter. Cinnamon, chipotle, black pepper are all fun options!
- 8 ears corn, husks and silks removed
- 8 ounces (1 stick) salted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Flaky sea salt, for serving
1. Preheat grill to 375°F.
2. Place ears of corn directly on heat. Let char 2-3 minutes per side, about ten minutes total.
3. While corn cooks, whisk together the butter, chili powder, cayenne and honey in a bowl until smooth and evenly combined.
4. Brush the hot corn with the chili honey butter and season with sea salt. Serve with extra butter and salt on the side.