- 1 cup tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more to drizzle
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 1 packed cup mixed parsley, mint, basil and cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeño, no seeds
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups mixed radishes and celery, cut into chunks
This is the perfect dip to make for any get-together. It's quick to prepare, doesn't require any cooking, packs in loads of flavor and — best of all — it's actually good for you!
Combine the tahini, garlic, olive oil, lemon zest and juice, herbs, jalapeño and vinegar in a high-speed blender and process until mostly smooth, but still with a little chunky texture.
Serve in a dip bowl with a drizzle of olive oil and radishes and celery to dip.