Try this twist on a pitcher of sangria for a perfect party drink!
- 1 bottle sauvignon blanc or dry Riesling
- ½ cup ginger liqueur (such as Domaine de Canton)
- ½ cup simple syrup
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and diced
- Handful mint leaves
- 2 cups seltzer, plain or lime, chilled
Stir white wine with ginger liqueur and simple syrup. Add peeled and sliced cucumber, cored and diced Granny Smith apple, and a large handful of mint leaves. Add ice and chilled seltzer before serving.