- 1/4 to 1/2 cup milk or coconut milk (depending on how thick you enjoy it)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped, frozen kale
- 2 frozen bananas (peel them before you put them in the freezer)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Sprinkling of ground chia
- Sprinkling of flax seed meal
- 1 tablespoon of muesli, divided between the two servings
- 1 sliced gala apple, divided between the two servings
- Sunflower seeds
- Sliced strawberries
- Dried cranberries
- Place the milk, Greek yogurt, kale, bananas and coconut oil in a blender. Whiz until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and sprinkle with your favorite toppings.
- Serve and enjoy.