This quick, easy and delicious breakfast casserole is good for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I like to serve it with monkey bread for a taste of something salty and something sweet.
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 16 ounces pork sausage, preferably R.B. Rice brand
- 8 ounces colby-jack cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Cook sausage and set aside.
3. Line the bottom of a 9- by 13-inch baking dish with the crescent roll dough.
4. In a bowl, beat the eggs and milk together.
5. Layer the cooked sausage over the dough.
6. Pour egg mixture over sausage.
7. Top with shredded colby-jack cheese.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes until eggs are set.