This pizza reminds me of going to my Nonna's house. It's as classic and old school as New York pizza comes!
- One 22-ounce ball pizza dough, homemade or store-bought
- 3 ounces garlic oil
- 10 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 3 ounces grated Grana Padano cheese
- 3 ounces grated Pecorino cheese
1. Preheat oven to 500°F. Oil a rimmed baking sheet.
2. Stretch and roll the dough out into a large rectangle and place on prepared baking sheet.
3. Brush garlic oil on the dough, sprinkle the Pecorino, ladle sauce in strips, place mozzarella in between each sauce strip.
4. Place in the oven and cook for 8-12 minutes. Top with basil and oil and Grana Padano and serve.