Sprinkles make everything better! The touch of sea salt brings out all the sweet flavors of the cookie and sprinkles.
Swap option: You can use any flavor cookie dough.
- 1 tube store-bought cookie dough
- 1/2 cup sprinkles, assorted sizes and shapes
1. Preheat oven according to cookie package directions.
2. Open cookie dough and cut into equal portions. For a standard cookie dough tube this would be 12 to 15. For smaller (bite size) cookies, cut them into 24 equal portions.
3. Pour sprinkles into a medium size bowl.
4. Roll cookie dough portions into spheres.
5. Roll each sphere into the sprinkles, making sure each one is completely covered in sprinkles.
6. Place sprinkle covered cookie dough spheres onto a cookie sheet, spaced 2 inches apart.
7. Use the palm of your hand to gently flatten the cookie a bit.
8. Sprinkle each cookie with a pinch of sea salt.
9. Bake cookies according to cookie package directions.