- 1 shallot
- 16 ounces fresh spinach
- 4 ounces goat cheese brie
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a medium sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add the shallot and cook until golden brown; about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the spinach, salt and pepper and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cream, nutmeg and cheese and cook for an additional several minutes until the spinach is bright green and the liquid has thickened. If needed, remove the spinach when done and reduce the liquid until desired consistency is reached; then add it back over the spinach.
- Top with grated parmesan.