- 1 1/2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 14 ounces milk chocolate, melted
- 1 package Girl Scout Do-si-does/Peanut Butter Sandwiches, coarsely crushed
- 2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
Line a 13x9-inch pan with parchment paper, letting ends extend up sides.2.
In a large bowl, beat peanut butter and oil until blended. Add melted milk chocolate and crushed Do-si-dos/Peanut Butter Sandwiches. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.3.
In a large bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Whisk a third of the whipped cream into melted semisweet chocolate until smooth and shiny; fold mixture into remaining whipped cream. Spread over cookie layer. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours or overnight.4.
Just before serving, dust with baking cocoa. Lifting with parchment paper, remove from pan. Cut into bars.