Samantha Okazaki / TODAY
Whip up an easy ginger carrot dressing in minutes!
- 1 cup roughly chopped, peeled carrot (about 2 medium carrots)
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped, peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped, peeled onion
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or other neutral oil (such as canola, grapeseed or safflower.)
Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
Store in the refrigerator up to 5 days.