Making a great bloody mary has never been easier! Just use leftover gazpacho soup to add spice and zest to this classic brunch cocktail.
Technique tip: If you like your drinks less chunky, just puree the gazpacho in a blender before making these drinks.
- 6 ounces, per glass, of gazpacho (you can purée it if you want less chunky)
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 2 to 3 ounces of vodka (depending how strong you like it)
- 1 sprig of cilantro per cocktail
- Celery stalks and a long cucumber, sliced thin for garnish
1. Add 6 ounces of gazpacho into a highball glass. If you want your drink to be less chunky, pulse it in a blender before mixing the cocktail.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of ground horseradish.
3. Add the vodka. Note that a shot and half of vodka is about 2 to 3 ounces.
4. Add a splash of Tabasco Sauce and fill the glass with ice.
5. Serve with a celery stalk, one long cucumber, sliced thin, and a sprig of cilantro.