This easy and versatile shrimp can be added to salads, tossed with pasta or served alongside steak for a great surf and turf dish.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Melt butter in a pan over medium heat.
2. Spread the shrimp around in the pan in a single layer, sprinkling the salt and pepper on top, then cook until the butter is starting to brown slightly. Flip the shrimp, add the garlic and chili flakes, and cook for about 15-30 seconds.
3. Add the parsley and lemon juice, reducing the lemon juice down to a sauce, then remove from heat.