- 2 whole pineapples
- 2 large clusters green seedless grapes
- Several clusters Champagne grapes
- 6 oranges, peeled and sliced into wheels
- 1 cantaloupe, cut into cubes or balled
- 1 honeydew melon, cut into cubes or balled
- 24 long stemmed strawberries
- 6 to 8 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups blueberries
- Red Leaf lettuce, to line plate
French cream sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- Pineapple juice
Soften cream cheese and then whip with powdered sugar. Whip cream and sugar together until it forms soft peaks.
Combine beaten cream cheese, whipped cream, lemon juice and zest and lime zest and juice; continue to beat, adding just enough pineapple juice to achieve desired consistency.
Serve with fresh fruit tray or fruit salad.