This frosty cake is made from just five ingredients and adds a fun and festive twist to dessert.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 ice cream sandwiches
- 1/2 cup silvered almonds, toasted
- 3/4 cup amaretto, divided
- One 12-ounce container whipped topping
- One 6-ounce package chocolate toffee bits
1. Spray 9- by 13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Line pan with ice cream sandwiches. Drizzle half amaretto over sandwiches.
3. In a bowl, mix remaining amaretto with cool whip.
4. Sprinkle half of package of toffee bits over sandwiches. Spread with whipped topping mixture and sprinkle the remaining toffee bits on top. Finish with toasted almonds and freeze. Once set, slice and serve.