- 4 ounce halibut filet
- 4 ounce red mullet filet
- 4 ounce sole filet
- 1 pound large sea scallops
- 1 pound shrimp
- 4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoon carrot
- 4 tablespoon red onion
- 4 tablespoon celery stalk
- 4 tablespoon leeks
- 4 tablespoon fennel bulb
- 2 tablespoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cup canned italian tomatoes
- 2 cup red and yellow tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked cannellini beans (canned or fresh)
- 2 tablespoon fresh basil
- 2 tablespoon salt and black pepper
In a large sauté pan over medium heat, cook the carrot, onion, celery, leeks, fennel, and tomatoes in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
Add the red pepper and oregano.
Deglaze the pan with the white wine and reduce to half over medium heat.
Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
In a large sauté pan over low heat, sauté the garlic in the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil for about 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
Pan sear the fish and seafood at the same time and sauté for 2 minutes, or until golden brown on each side.
Add the tomato sauce and simmer for about 15 minutes over low heat.
Garnish with the red and yellow tomatoes, cannellini beans and basil.